Hair + Makeup
starting at $200
Hair or Makeup
To ensure we maximize and deliver the best trial experience, here are some pre-trial tips to keep in mind:
- Come with your hair freshly washed and dry. Day old hair is ok, as long as there is minimal hair product. If you have oily hair and wash your hair every day, you can wash it the night before your trial.
- During the hair trial, a variety of products will be utilized to create the desired look. If you prefer to use your own hair products, feel free to bring them during your trial. My favorite hair products that are in my kit include: bumble and bumble, OUAI, Kenra and Redken
- I like to personally prep your skin prior to applying makeup products, but if you have a specific skin care regiment, I highly advise you to apply a few hours before your trial to make sure the skin care is properly absorbed.
- Please do not come with any products on your skin. This includes mascara and eyeliner.
- If you’re planning to enhance your skin color with spray tanners, we will adjust your foundation color on the day of your wedding.
- Refrain from chemical peels or microdermabrasion the week before your trial to prevent any skin breakouts.
- Blow dry and Curl Services: prep hair by washing and come with damp, product free hair. Natural hair clients, please come with your hair washed and blown dry.
Once you book a trial, we would need to set a date and time. The trials are done typically at the clients home. A travel fee maybe be added to your services if traveling more than 2hrs or 25miles to your location. Please advise that it’s best to set a date at least 3 months before your wedding date.
Once the trial is complete and you are satisfied with the outcome, feel free to pre-book for your wedding date. In order to reserve, you must book your services a week after your trial date with and a deposit must be made.
All payments for bridal services are due seven (7) days before your service. If no payments have been, services are not guaranteed.